I’ve got a bunch of random stuff hanging around that I don’t use or need, and it’s all taking up too much space. So I’m having a giveaway to get rid of some of it.
What I have to give away:
- Plastic hoops: 8″, 10″, and oval – NOTE: I only have one oval hoop, and one 8″ hoop.
- Q-snap frame: 8″ – NOTE: I only have one Q-snap frame
- Stitchbow Floss Holders: Great for holding onto your floss without crimping or tangling it up – I have hundreds of these. Possibly more than 1000. You’ll get a good number of these.
- Highlighters: Available in yellow, orange, and green. Mostly yellow. Great for marking off your patterns.
- Plastic bobbins: More compact than Stitchbow. I’ve got maybe a couple hundred of these.
- Embroidery Floss: Mostly my own brand, but you’ll get some other stuff I have sitting around in buckets as well. Some Anchor. Some JP Coats. Some random counterfeit stuff.
- Fabric: 14ct and 18ct in a variety of colours and sizes.
- $10 MadXStitcher gift card.
Prizes will all be boxed up prior to drawing the winners. I won’t know what’s in the boxes, but each box will have a somewhat equal amount of prizes (obviously there will be differences, as I only have limited quantities of some items). Winners will get a mystery assortment of floss and fabric.
There are six ways to enter, and you can do so here: https://gleam.io/mGeIO/random-embroidery-gubbins-giveaway